Looking for a career in veterinary medicine?
Read our Above the Line Culture Statement and check out our open positions below. If you find a position you’re interested in, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Above the Line Culture Statement
If you can commit to and live with the following principles, then you are the type of person who will be successful and help our company thrive. If you feel this level of engagement in not right for you or that you’re not willing or able to participate with us at this level, we are not a good fit for you.
Our expectation is that you will take the steps necessary to do what you say you are going to do and be accountable for your actions. In other words, live “Above the Line.”
We understand that not every person is ready for this level of performance, and we appreciate the honesty of those who decide this is not the right place for them. On the other hand, you would make an ideal candidate to join our company if you are willing to commit to the following Above the Line principles:
- Accountability: See It, Own It, Solve It, Do It
- Become part of the solution
- Respect for others and their feelings
- Act now!
- Ask the question: “What else can I do?”
- Ask the questions: “What coaching do you have for me?” and “What can I do better?”
- Personal ownership and pride
- Reject average
- Show others that you care