House Paws Animal Hospitals
Our hospital, house call, and farm call services are comprehensive.
Come in for world-class veterinary care in Northern Virginia.
We advocate the highest standard of care possible for your pet and explain our recommendations. We want you to be well informed as to what is medically possible and reasonable for your pet. We only recommend treatments and procedures needed and that follows standards of care, you decide if you want to treat. We welcome complex medical conditions and surgical cases of all kinds.
House Paws In-Home Veterinary Care was started in 1994 by Leah R. Knode VMD to provide an In-home Veterinary alternative for pets and their owners who stress when going to the vet.
House Paws Animal Hospital Lovettsville opened April 2015, House Paws Animal Hospital Round Hill, December 2015, House Paws Animal Hospital Berryville, March 2017, House Paws Animal Hospital Winchester, December 2017 were opened to provide the same calm, fear-free, stress-free experience to veterinary hospital clients known to the House Call clients.
- We believe in providing wellness solutions to help keep your pet happy and healthy for a long lifetime.
- We believe our pet companions deserve the best medical care possible.
- We believe in preventative care to detect and treat conditions BEFORE a problem becomes a crisis.
- We believe all animals deserve compassionate and gentle treatment.
- We believe in open communication with our clients to ensure all clients understand treatment options and post-visit home care of their animals.
- We believe that old age is not a disease, that pets can have a quality life well into “old” age without heroic measures and WITH a well-managed holistic wellness program – not just pills and shots.