We have restarted our mobile house and farm call service.
We are also accepting new clients in a limited number of areas. Please see our updated service area map for a general idea of our service area. We will wear masks at your request. We very much appreciate the mobile clients willing to drive to visit our fixed location offices, you can continue to do so, or we can schedule to come to you. Mobile appointments are limited, and we expect slots to be available continuously 3 to 4 weeks into the future. We know that going to the vet can be stressful for your pet, and we’re here to help. In-home veterinary care can be an ideal solution for pets who are shy, scared, or skittish, elderly, those with mobility problems, or aggressive or unsocialized pets.
Fairfax County Virginia including:
Annandale, Centreville, Chantilly, Clifton, Falls Church, Fairfax, Great Falls, Herndon, McLean, Oakton, Reston, Springfield, Vienna Virginia
Loudoun County Virginia including:
Ashburn,, Aldie, Bluemont, Brambleton, Hamilton, Lansdowne, Leesburg, Lovettsville, Lucketts, Lincoln, Middleburg, Purcellville, Round Hill, South Riding, Sterling, Waterford Virginia
Arlington County Virginia
Prince William County Virginia, Everywhere north of I-66 and near Gainesville, Haymarket, and Manassas Virginia
Fauquier County Virginia – Between Middleburg, The Plains, Upperville, Marshall, and Warrenton Virginia
Clarke County Virginia, including Berryville, Boyce and Lake Frederick
Frederick County Virginia: near Winchester, Middletown, Cross Junction, Shawnee Land
Rappahannock County Virginia: The northern areas near Chester Gap, Huntly, and Flint Hill.
Shenandoah County Virginia: the northern part from Woodstock to Strasburg
Warren County Virginia: Including Front Royal, Linden, Browntown, Bentonville
Frederick County Maryland: Generally south of I-70 South Mountain to Mt Airy.
Montgomery County Maryland: Generally south and west of I-270, Hyattstown, Clarksburg, Germantown, Gaithersburg, Rockville, Bethesda, Potomac, Dickerson, Poolesville, Darnestown, Chevy Chase.
Washington County Maryland: Generally south of I-70 and East of I-81 but also Knoxville, Sharpsburg, Williamsport, Hagerstown, Smithburg.
Generally, any distance about one hour drive time from Round Hill Virginia 20141. We will make exceptions for special circumstances.
Our full range of services include but are not limited to:
- draw blood
- dispense medication
- diagnose and treat complex problems
- treat sick and injured pets
- diagnostic ultrasonic imaging
- everything but surgery or X-rays in your home.
We advocate the highest standard of care possible for your pet and explain why. You decide what to do.
We see more than cats and dogs.
Farm Animals Receive:
- Excellent comprehensive care for farm pets
- Excellent economical care for production animals
- Treat sick and injured pets
- All handled with a calm gentle approach but you must have appropriate facilities to confine and restrain your animals for our mutual safety.
Farm Animals Seen:
Sheep, Goats, Cattle, Alpacas, Llamas, Fowl, Swine, Equine
- Diagnostic ultrasonic imaging
- Pregnancy Checks
- Surgical Castration
- Hoof Trimming
- Deworming Parasite control consultations and plan
- Herd Health Checks
- Sick and down animals
- Annual Comprehensive Physical Examinations
- Full Diagnostic Lab Service
- Cold Laser (Class 3b) Rehabilitation Therapy
- Ultrasound for pregnancy checks and other diagnostics
- Surgical De-horning
- Nutritional Consulting
- Complete Pharmacy
- Sick calls (of course)
- Referral Services If your prize animal needs hospitalization or a specialist, we’ll send you to the best places possible depending on the condition.
Your appointment start time is a one-hour sliding window before or after the scheduled time.
We do our best to arrive as scheduled but traffic conditions, unanticipated sick calls or other unplanned circumstances at prior appointments will sometimes cause us to be late, early (less usual) or need to reschedule.
We try to accommodate sick pets on the same day you call, if at all possible.
We ask for your understanding if we are late or need to reschedule your routine wellness or follow-up appointment due to a sick call to see other clients’ pet because we would do the same for you.
We will call if we are running late as soon as we know and are able.
You may also E-mail an appointment request:
- please provide your name
- return phone number
- address – at least the city, town or area, so that we can accurately quote the house call fee.
- the desired day and time
- the urgency of your request: for example, my pet is very sick (then you should call), I need a wellness visit, I want a second opinion, etc.
Have a question for our mobile team?
Use the form below and a member of our team will get back to you as quickly as possible! If you need immediate assistance, please call us directly at 703-264-7879. We look forward to speaking with you soon.