We Bring the Vet to Your Pet
Does your pet stress at the vet? Call: 703-264-7879
House Paws provides compassionate, professional veterinary services in the comfort and convenience of your own home:
- draw blood
- dispense medication
- diagnose and treat complex problems
- treat sick and injured pets
- diagnostic ultrasonic imaging
- everything but surgery or X-rays in your home.
We advocate the highest standard of care possible for your pet and explain why. You decide what do to.
Appointments - please note:
Your appointment start time is a one hour sliding window before or after the scheduled time.
We do our best to arrive as scheduled but traffic conditions, unanticipated sick calls or other unplanned circumstances at prior appointments will sometimes cause us to be late, early (less usual) or need to reschedule.
We try to accommodate sick pets on the same day you call, if at all possible.
We ask for your understanding if we are late or need reschedule your routine wellness or follow-up appointment due to a sick call to see another clients' pet, because we would do the same for you.
We will call if we are running late as soon as we know and are able.
You may also E-mail an appointment request:
- please provide your name
- return phone number
- address - at least the city, town or area, so that we can accurately quote the house call fee.
- the desired day and time
- the urgency of your request: for example, my pet is very sick (then you should call), I need a wellness visit, I want a second opinion, etc.