Proudly serving the pets of Winchester, VA!
House Paws Animal Hospital Winchester is a full-service veterinary hospital providing comprehensive diagnostic and wellness services to all types of animals, including smaller farm animals. We have decorated our traditional medical office with a softer and more home-like environment. Our low-stress manner has always driven our approach to your pet.
Winchester, VA 22601
Mon: 8 am to 6 pm
Tues: 8 am to 1 pm
Wed: 8 am to 6 pm
Thurs: 1 pm to 6 pm
Fri: 8 am to 12 pm
CALL FOR APPOINTMENT – NO WALK-INS
Ready to come to see us?
You can call us to make an appointment by calling us directly. We look forward to speaking with you soon.
Our full range of services include but are not limited to:
- Complete wellness exams, geriatric pet exams, and treatments
- New pet owner counseling
- Allergy testing and treatment wellness exams
- Diagnostic ultrasonic imaging and x-rays
- Rehabilitative laser therapy
- Full diagnostic laboratory services
- Surgery: spay / neuter, mass removal
- Dental cleaning and extractions (as needed), with digital dental x-ray
- Hospitalization of ill pets
- Urgent care and wound repair
Thanks for coming to visit!
At House Paws, we really care about your pets. We want you to know that everything we do and say is because we want your pets to live long and healthy life. Our love for pets is why we do this work and believe in it passionately.
We believe in providing wellness solutions to help keep your pet happy and healthy for a long lifetime.
- We believe our pet companions deserve the best medical care possible.
- We believe in preventative care to detect and treat conditions BEFORE a problem becomes a crisis.
- We believe all animals deserve compassionate and gentle treatment.
- We believe in open communication with our clients to ensure all clients understand treatment options and post-visit home care of their animals.
- We believe that old age is not a disease and that pets can have a quality life well into “old” age without heroic measures and WITH a well-managed holistic wellness program – not just pills and shots.
Please see our philosophy page for more about our approach to veterinary medicine.
Have a question for our Winchester team?
Use the form below and a member of our team will get back to you as quickly as possible! If you need immediate assistance, please call us directly at 540-686-1135. We look forward to speaking with you soon.