- We highly recommend pet insurance to help defray the cost of veterinary care.
- You should purchase the insurance while your pet is healthy.
- With insurance, you pay our fees at the time of service and submit our bills to the insurance company.
- At the very least, consider purchasing insurance to cover visits to emergency and veterinary specialists and referral clinics which can be very expensive.
- You shouldn't have to think about money as a primary consideration in approving treatment for a critically ill pet, especially when you are stressed.
- Here are links to several pet insurance companies (we do not endorse or receive fees from these organizations by providing these links)
Pet Insurance Review Website